Current Job Openings!
Date: January 5, 2018
Reports to: Student Support Advocate at Project Site
School: North High School
Status: Part-Time-$11.00-$12.00 per hour up to 15 hours a week, based on experience
Assist Student Support Advocate at the Pando Initiative school site.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: 100%
Provide services to students/families
• Provide individual tutoring/mentoring for students.
• Conduct individual goal-setting visits with students.
• Assist with leadership activities.
• Serve as a positive role model for all students.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding all students.
• Assist with transportation, referrals, and other activities as assigned.
Provide administrative assistance at the project site
• Maintain participation and attendance records for programs and activities as needed .
• Copy and file student report cards and other records quarterly, as assigned.
• Provide clerical assistance to the team as requested
Serve as a member of the Pando team at the project site
• Arrive at the school site each scheduled work day, maintaining all scheduled appointments and notifying staff of necessary absences on a timely basis.
• Maintain positive working relationships with all team members, school staff, and university faculty advisors.
• Maintain professionalism in appearance and decorum at all times.
Please forward a resume and 2 references to Karen Blucher, firstname.lastname@example.org